Last week, you got to go on your first vacation ever. I must say, you did really really well. You barely fussed at all on the 2.5 hour trip there and you took everything in stride. Since we were in Destin we spent the majority of our time outside. I wasn't sure how you would handle this considering that you usually spend minimal time outside. I think that we have ourselves an outdoorsman for a little boy, you do really well when we're out and about. You did well at the waterpark, loved hanging out at the pool, and even seemed to enjoy the beach (except for the wind which kept you from taking a good nap). You even slept well at night (5-6 hour stretches each time) while we were on vacation which gives me yet another excuse to move to the beach. I think you only had two or three meltdowns for the whole week. One of these was while we were shopping at the outlet mall, typical male :)
Here are some of my favorites of you on your first vacation.
Hanging out at the water park.
Adorable sandy toes :)
First time at the beach.
A very short nap.
Napping poolside.
Mommy time!
Hanging out in Baytowne with daddy.
Picture from the condo's balcony.
Handsome boy.
Mommy's sleepy boys.
Happy baby!
I can't believe you're only seven weeks old and you've already been on your first vacation. In the next seven weeks you will have go on three more. We'll have a week in Tennessee visiting your grandpa and grandma, a weekend in Destin with Daddy, Mimi, and Papa for Daddy's work, and another weekend in Destin with Aunt Sam, Uncle Matt, and Isabella. You are one lucky boy and I'm one lucky Mama!
Love Always and Forever,
Mommy and Daddy
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)






+copy.jpg)



+copy.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment