Thursday, November 3, 2011

Daddy's take so far...

Okay little one, mommy is watching gray's anatomy so I am going to take a minute and tell you all about what's going on here at Little Fox Lane. You are already being billed as quite special, and male or female; if you have a heart and disposition like your mommy you are going to be more than amazing. You see, mommy could ignore all the articles and books and videos about how to care for herself and you, and she could eat whatever, drink whatever and do whatever she wants while you are bouncing around in her belly and not worry at all - but instead she chooses to follow exactly what she reads and is very specific in her diet and routine to make sure that you are taken care of as best as you can be before you even show up here! I think it is because she is the most loving woman I have ever met.

Let me tell you how we met. We were both pretty content with ourselves and very disappointed with everyone else so much that we decided to try out a different version of meeting people. We tried online dating through match.com. At first I think we both expected the same results but the end result was something that neither one of us saw coming. Your mom (in what I consider to be the smartest thing she has ever done - and she has done some very smart things :-)) winked at me online. Don't worry, I will fill you in later on what winking is; but it set off a month long email exchange between the two of us that bordered on ridiculous at times. All I can tell you is that I used to rush home to see if this amazing girl had emailed me again to tell me about something as simple as her day and I would just eat it up and count the days til I could see her again. So finally we decided to,go out on a real date and from the first moment we met I was hooked. Your mom has a smile that can light up the night and a personality that can make the crankiest person happy. In short, I fell in love quickly - and trust me you will too.

So, one amazing new years eve wedding and ten months later; you are growing daily and we are anticipating your arrival! We already have names picked out for you regardless if you are a boy or girl. I would say what they are here, but they are top secret. Ask your papa or grandpa or your uncle ryan or your uncle jeremy what top secret means, they will tell you. Anyhow, there are a lot of people waiting for you to get here, but please take your time! We still have a room to paint, baby stuff to buy, and clothes to pick out to bring our boy home in (oops, did I say boy???? I meant healthy baby but your brother and I have our fingers crossed)! Ha! Anyhow, I want you to know that your mom, brother, sister and I are very happy that we have you to look forward to and are very excited to meet you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment