Dear Baby Huck,
Several of mommy's friends told her that they felt their little babies moving around in their bellies as early as 16 weeks. So as you can imagine, I was getting pretty anxious to get to feel you moving around. On the day we hit 19 weeks your Nana texted me and said, "have you felt the baby move yet?" I sadly responded no and not five minutes later I felt a ripple of movement from left to right, just under my belly button. I couldn't believe it! What perfect timing you had. That day I felt you move and kick around five more times and I continue to feel you move several times everyday. I can't tell you how much I love it and I can't wait until daddy, McKayla, and Seth can feel you too.
The next day (19 weeks and a day) we had a doctor's appointment that included an ultrasound. Your brother, sister, and daddy were there to see you and find out that you are perfectly healthy and measuring a full week ahead of your May 31st due date. The ultrasound technician looked at your brain, heart, lungs, spine, hands, feet, etc. and assured us that you are in fact a perfect little boy. Well she didn't say perfect, she said healthy, but I'm saying perfect. ;-)
Here's what you looked like at 19 weeks...
After meeting with the ultrasound tech we met with Dr. Franz and he agreed with the technician that you are developing well and that you are a healthy baby boy. We also found out that mommy is doing well and that I've gained a total of 10 pounds. We have our next appointment with Dr. Dixon on February 7th (23 weeks and 5 days). Unfortunately, it will be awhile before we get to see you again but I'm always excited to go to the doctor's office now and see how you're progressing.
I can't wait to meet you!
Love always and forever,
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment