I am so happy to say, that your nursery is finally done! Well, almost. The only thing it is missing is a table lamp. I have searched far and wide and have yet to find one I'm happy with. Oh well. So without further ado, here it is.
It all started with this vinyl wall decal. We had originally planned a beach themed nursery until we came across a picture of this decal and daddy begged that we give you a pirate room. So, you have a pirate themed nursery and we really love it.
This is a view of your room from the hallway.
See those curtains? Nana bought the material and mommy sewed them. The first thing I've ever sewn. Not to shabby, huh?
Your crib courtesy of your grandma Donna
Your bedding courtesy of Nana
This is the view from next to your crib. Nana bought the rocking chair and daddy and I bought the ottoman.
Mommy and daddy got you the shelves and Nana bought the baskets in it. Now we just need to find that darn lamp to put on your shelves.
That pillow case on the right was also sewn by mommy.
This is a treasure map created by your daddy and inspired by the children's book, How I Became a Pirate.
Daddy painted these canvas letters just for you.
(click on the picture to make it bigger)
View of the right side of the room from the door.
Daddy and I got you the dresser and Grandma Donna got you the shelves.
Daddy painted this canvas too. It was inspired by the children's book, Pirates Don't Change Diapers.
Your bedroom door is a glass door so I sewed this curtain to give you some privacy. The opposite side has a neutral fabric.
No pirate themed room is complete without a treasure chest. You can thank Grandma Donna for that too.
Oh yeah, your room is missing one other thing. You!
We can't wait to meet you!
Love always and forever,
Mommy and Daddy
LOVE this! Yay Huck!
ReplyDelete