Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome to the third trimester!!!

Baby Huck,

That's right, we are officially in the third trimester.  Last Tuesday we had another doctor's appointment and the doctor said we both get an A+.  Thursday we hit 28 weeks. So here are my usual measurments...

I've now gained a total of 24 pounds (Holy Cow!)
My belly is now 37.5 inches around which is 8 inches bigger than when we started (Yikes!)
And this is what I look like...




There's really not much else to report.  Your room is looking great and Daddy and I should have it done in the next few weeks so we can finally post pictures for everyone to see.  Spring is almost here and as usual the pollen came with it.  I was hoping I would be one of those women that is less affected by that stuff when they're pregnant but no such luck.  Luckily, it is safe for me to take most of my allergy and asthma medications so I'm not too miserable.  I still feel you everyday and I must say you are getting stronger by the minute.  It seems as though each movement is stronger than the last. 

Last but not least, here are some things you'll find around our house written and drawn by your big sister.  The first two are on the fridge and the last one is on her binder she takes the school.  I think she's pretty excited for you to get here :-).





We can't wait to meet you!

Love Always and Forever,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment